Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hot plate
Lotilko
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 12-7-2016 at 11:23
Hot plate

Hey folks, I am going to set up a small lab and I need a hot plate with magnetic stirring, because it is a must in a decent laboratory. I was browsing alibaba and I found this: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/JOAN-LAB-MAGNETIC-STI...
I don't know if this would suit my needs, because I have no experience in online ordering. What are your thoughts on this? Also, alternate suggestions are welcome like different sites/products. Thanks :)

Edit: I currently reside in Hungary if shipping would be a problem.

[Edited on 2016.7.12 by Lotilko]
battoussai114
Hazard to Others

Mood: Not bad.... Not bad.

[*] posted on 13-7-2016 at 09:05

Buying single units from Alibaba is never worth it. It's a wholesale platform and none of the sellers I've contacted so far were willing to sell in small quantities (or they'd charge a ton more than the price listed). For buying wholesale stuff I found them to be pretty reliable if you use a payment method with buyer protection.

IF you want to order from china your best bet would be Aliexpress (Alibaba's ebay style website).

Batoussai.
Lotilko
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 13-7-2016 at 14:37

Quote: Originally posted by battoussai114  
Buying single units from Alibaba is never worth it. It's a wholesale platform and none of the sellers I've contacted so far were willing to sell in small quantities (or they'd charge a ton more than the price listed). For buying wholesale stuff I found them to be pretty reliable if you use a payment method with buyer protection.

IF you want to order from china your best bet would be Aliexpress (Alibaba's ebay style website).

I ordered one from Aliexpress. Thank you for your help.

Go To Top