Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Any EU/UK to USA reshipping services?
Loptr
International Hazard

Mood: Grateful

[*] posted on 12-3-2016 at 05:42
Any EU/UK to USA reshipping services?

Does anyone know of any services that would accept a package shipped within the EU/UK, and then turn around and reship it to the USA?

The reason I ask is there are a few items I have found online that I might like to purchase if they could be shipped to the USA. This includes a few eBay sellers and other online merchants.

Thanks!

[Edited on 12-3-2016 by Loptr]
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-3-2016 at 07:27

Ebay has a service like that, so for Ebay, the seller can ship to a local site and Ebay will reship, but the prices are not cheap. And there are lots of logistics companies that do that, but most want a minimum amount and monthly fees. I have shipped to people with those types of systems, but in the end you are paying two or three shipping fees in total, so only practical for a lot of stuff. And I expect that most ban hazmats as well. But if you had enough stuff, and it was all gathered into one shipment to the US, it might be doable.

Sadly, China is the main country that subsidizes (in some manner, I believe) shipping internationally, as the cost for a Chinese company to ship a package to me is not even 10% of the cost for me to ship an item back. And postage prices between the US South America, Europe, Asia, or Australia have been rising at an astronomical rate, so the only way to ship cheap right now is shipping containers, which takes months and a large shipment. Wish I knew a better way.

Another option is just post what you are looking for and what the best prices are in EU, and then see if anyone can match them.

Go To Top