Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Fisher Scientific?
elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 15-2-2013 at 08:43
Fisher Scientific?

I was browsing around on Fisher-Sci and noticed some of their prices. Namely, this: http://www.fishersci.com/ecomm/servlet/itemdetail?storeId=10...
It's not available right now, but does Fisher-Sci sell to individuals? Probably not, but I could get away with ordering some through my Science Club, and 100mL is a lot to have (I'd be up to distribution if this works out).

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Nd
Mailinmypocket
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-2-2013 at 09:31

Quote: Originally posted by elementcollector1  
I was browsing around on Fisher-Sci and noticed some of their prices. Namely, this: http://www.fishersci.com/ecomm/servlet/itemdetail?storeId=10...
It's not available right now, but does Fisher-Sci sell to individuals? Probably not, but I could get away with ordering some through my Science Club, and 100mL is a lot to have (I'd be up to distribution if this works out).

They don't sell chemicals to individuals but I buy labware from them once in a while, no problems with that. t-BuOH is available on eBay and some other suppliers that sell to individuals though...
elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 15-2-2013 at 10:26

Darn, that was an excitingly low price. Plus, for whatever reason, my folks hate EBay and Paypal and the like with a passion.

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Nd

Go To Top