Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Ibotenic acid and this
SM2
Hazard to Others

Mood: Affect

[*] posted on 23-7-2012 at 16:02
Ibotenic acid and this

sometimes what may look like (to the untrained eye), a molecule relatively easily made, may in reality, be difficult to synthesize. But usually there are breakthroughs. Especially lately. Albeit, we're way beyond the golden age. W/ Roche shuttered in Nutley, where are all the Sopranos going to get their stuff. I think I heard a biotech swallowed Roche. That is very difficult for me to fathom, financially. All joking aside, still haven't found a simple synth for Ibotenic acid.

Also, have a look at patent below. Interesting opioid (type) of analgesic). Primarily mU (don't know sub-types), but it's mixed agonist/antagonist. THAT, you can almost tell by looking at the shape.

There are vanillin based analgesics which are not opioids, but not NSIDS (I don't think), but diclofenac is a NSID, and one of the best IMO. Also, some reports of naloxone partially impairing the analgesic action of diclofenac.

If the vanillin based pharma acts on vanalloid receptors, would that possibly have any effect on the mood or the user?

"Science is Golden. Ignore and ignorant are both derived from the same root."

Attachment: US4197239.pdf (160kB)
This file has been downloaded 394 times

[Edited on 24-7-2012 by Fennel Ass Ih Tone]
SM2
Hazard to Others

Mood: Affect

[*] posted on 26-7-2012 at 15:07

BuMp? I hear muscimol tastes like MSG...unami.

Go To Top