Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Westco? Labglass Inc?
Funkerman23
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-1-2013 at 00:38
Westco? Labglass Inc?

Pardon the dumb question but I hope you all here can help me.
In my hunt for a fritted gas dispersion tube I've come across some bubblers made by them but I can't find any info on the company that made them. The are labeled Westco Inc. Are the still in business or are they a re-brand of another maker? I am curious as to Labglass Inc as well: are they now Wilmad or another company? I have tried many engines but so far very little of use has shown up. I thank you fro your time and I wish you the very best.

" the Modern Chemist is inundated with literature"-Unknown
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-1-2013 at 09:54

Yes, Labglass and Wilmad merged into one company, which likely has absorbed others. Ace Glass is another good source, they bought out a few other companies as well. And Chemglass is one of the other remaining companies. I will sell dispersion tubes. I am not familiar with Westco, but they may have been a smaller company that was dispersed.

What type are you looking for? Any specific type, length or dia of inlet tube? I might have a few small ones left, not sure what I have left. I am pretty sure I have more somewhere, but not sure exactly where now.

Go To Top