Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Chinese Centrifuge on eBay
careysub
International Hazard

Mood: Lowest quantum state

[*] posted on 8-8-2015 at 10:50
Chinese Centrifuge on eBay

I noticed this on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Centrifuge-Machine-110V-Lab...

It is a 4000 RPM variable speed 6-position machine with timer, and plastic tubes that hold 25 mL.

I have a set of Kimax 15 mL centrifuge tubes with glass stoppers that fitted in the machine with stoppers in place. They were narrower and so were loose - would that be a problem?

They are only $53 with shipping. I ordered one and it was delivered the next day.

I had been looking at old-fashioned manual crank centrifuges that were going for $75 and up.

This looks like a very convenient and cost-effective solution.
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 8-8-2015 at 15:34

Best of luck with Chinese shit. It's not all bad but I feel I can't buy from China; too damaging to my country's economy. Does Walmart save you money? What about the cost of lost jobs and businesses. Most Chinese of all: loss of choice. China is the biggest contributor to global warming; using billions of tons of coal. They dump megatons of industrial waste in the oceans. The US is to blame. A few very rich, very cynical american capitalists get around environmental and labor laws by moving manufacturing there.

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)

Go To Top