Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Myostatin blocker.
drmisc
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

shocked.gif posted on 10-7-2012 at 08:43
Myostatin blocker.

Quote: Originally posted by Regolith  
My apologies I've been busy in another thread where I had forgotten the reason I'm here.

I've been doing Myostatin research since 2002. I have significant data as well as a nearly completed paper on the expression of the myostatin containing allele in Gerbil. Including animals that have been bred and/or modified to show the expression in several forms. In gerbil and human the expression is similar it does more than a 50% growth over the whole body, heart muscle tissue (interestingly) seems to not be fully affected. The effect causes more of a muscle doubling, for an example the silverback gorilla has a very lowered myostatin expression and/or the myostatin created is faulty and non functional.

Your not going to find the blocking drug form. It was tested for awhile some time ago and not put into common production by the drug company Wyeth. Stupid considering those with advanced wasting diseases would likely gladly take the risks, instead of certain death. The best you can get is to either create and multiply the myostatin antibody or use a soluble molecule that binds myostatin. The danger of both and perhaps why the drug Co. didn't start mass production is it extremely aggravates (not all forms, but some) existing benign tumours (in a few forms of cancer it's found they do there own suppression of myostatin locally to expand faster).

A german child was born to parents both having half of the blocking gene themselves, the father was so strong as to unload curb stones by hand and his mother was a gymnast. Their child by now would be several years old, pictures of his legs and arms are available showing his toddler body of impressive muscle size. They sheltered him from publicity after the discovery (wisely).

In nature a form of the blocking protein (follistatin) grows in a common soil fungus when allowed to grow in an anaerobic environment. In the wild said fungus dies upon exposure to UV and must be produced in growing media and total darkness. If you would like I can post some of the research as well as pictures of the animals. I'm not sure this is what your after.

I have tried to make contact with this user but they have been inactive for some time. Anyone doing similar research, please contact me i am very interested.
Random
International Hazard

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 19-7-2012 at 15:18

so u lookin for dat dere myostatin injection son?
i dunno if its a good idea brah, did you grow too much for your bicycles already? im sure big ron wouldnt be on dat dere if this was possible

stay safe, please

[Edited on 19-7-2012 by Random]

Go To Top