Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Mario840 is the man

liftedresearch - 6-3-2016 at 11:38

Hello all,

This is a PSA on the ridiculous ease and expedience of acquiring chemicals from my new "Main Man" Mario840. Not only did i receive the order in less than 2 weeks, he even stayed up to the wee hours of the morning to u2u me (time difference: Los Angeles and Belarus). This man didnt even ask for any form of fee or payment for selling me the chemicals. Anyway, all i can say is; it was a breeze doing business with him, and I know where im going next time I need some cesium carbonate.

ave369 - 6-3-2016 at 11:59

Who exactly lives in Belarus: you or him? If it's him, it will be of immense usefulness to me, I'm living in the country next door to Belarus, so ordering chemicals from him will be easy and fast.

liftedresearch - 6-3-2016 at 12:09

I love in la, I said Belarus just for the time zone, I'm not sure where exactly he lives in Poland.

woelen - 6-3-2016 at 12:21

Know your geography: Belarus is not a part of Poland :D
Belarus is a country, at the east of Poland (roughly between Poland and Russia in West/East direction).

Poland and Belarus are not in the same timezone, there is one hour difference.

[Edited on 6-3-16 by woelen]

crystal grower - 6-3-2016 at 12:57

Quote: Originally posted by woelen  
Know your geography: Belarus is not a part of Poland :D
Belarus is a country, at the east of Poland (roughly between Poland and Russia in West/East direction).

Poland and Belarus are not in the same timezone, there is one hour difference.

[Edited on 6-3-16 by woelen]

Geography class with Woelen :D:D.

hissingnoise - 6-3-2016 at 12:57

'Bit trivial a point woelen, considering he lives in LA . . . ?

liftedresearch - 6-3-2016 at 13:21

I apologize for my stupidity

liftedresearch - 6-3-2016 at 15:17

I paid for the chems and shipping, looked it up on sigma, and the prices seemed right, though the prices may vary for his region