Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Dear moderator

umbob - 19-5-2015 at 14:52

Dear moderator, in your section 2.3 moderators have ability to delete an account. Please delete my account. I can tell I dont want to be a part of this.I won't be checking back or reading any post so please don't take the time to write to me just respect my wishes and delete my account

aga - 19-5-2015 at 14:54

Wassup umbob ?

This is clearly attention seeking, so now you got my attention.

Attention seeking means you need help.

Speak and be freed, or not freed, as you choose.

[Edited on 19-5-2015 by aga]

Hawkguy - 19-5-2015 at 16:31

Quote: Originally posted by aga  
Wassup umbob ?

This is clearly attention seeking, so now you got my attention.

Attention seeking means you need help.

Speak and be freed, or not freed, as you choose.

[Edited on 19-5-2015 by aga]

aga, from now on you can be he designated HR department of Sciencemadness. (EDIT: I have no authority to say so, but you're doing a good job)

[Edited on 20-5-2015 by Hawkguy]

blogfast25 - 19-5-2015 at 17:14

He goes around stores subscribing to store card schemes, only to later write to them to have his membership cancelled. Some people are just lonely, I guess...

Hawkguy - 19-5-2015 at 20:18

Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  
He goes around stores subscribing to store card schemes, only to later write to them to have his membership cancelled. Some people are just lonely, I guess...
. I am most interested as to how you know that, but I can only assume you two are personally acquainted. Well, you know what they say (tumblr says*): The loneliest people are the kindest. Any more aga related hearsay which might be interesting? I've already picked up that he has an affinity for Ethyl Alcohol solutions between 5 to 40% / wt.

aga - 20-5-2015 at 05:24

4.5% and 5% better

Above 5% and more aga Heresy starts.

blogfast25 - 20-5-2015 at 05:29

Quote: Originally posted by Hawkguy  
[...] but I can only assume you two are personally acquainted.

ONLY??? :D

Zombie - 20-5-2015 at 15:57

Aga, When you have some free time... Might I suggest coming down to Fl?

Your percentage points are miserably low. In fact I would have to say they are a acute failure at realistic self destruction.

I know a guy that knows a guy that can get in touch with another guy that can find some much more potent solutions to altering your 'patience" levels. (80 - 90% range).
The black out begins when you look at the bottle, and ends when you wake up in Miami in a swimming pool floating lounge chair, in a suit. (don't ask, cause I will deny it anyway)

I'm not sure exactly what I just said but
Just sayin'

Polverone - 20-5-2015 at 16:04

Sorry, only spam and blatantly illegal material gets deleted. I have instead randomized your password and altered your email to prevent the account from being used again.

MrHomeScientist - 21-5-2015 at 09:27

I find that to be pretty hilarious.