Sciencemadness Discussion Board

mmmm what do you think?

my nootloss - 9-7-2005 at 21:55

look at this guy.... http://stores.ebay.com/Expedited-Chemicals

The_Davster - 9-7-2005 at 22:09

His site is www.expeditedchemicals.com. To be honest I do not trust this guy. He used to sell stuff like pentaerythritol, Hexamine, oxidizers and metal powders, but a while back he seems to have switched from the explosives precursors to drug percursors...before his site became under construction he was selling ephedrine HCl, red P, I2, DCM, LAH and others like that.

Joeychemist knows more about this guy than I do though, hopefully he responds to this thread.

Blind Angel - 10-7-2005 at 19:51

well he's from gatineau (Canada) and he seem to ship mostly to canada, so I don't think it isn't that unsafe, since you got no border to cross and that these chemical are legal to own in Canada.

[Edit] Still suspîcious after looking a bit more deeply

[Edited on 11-7-2005 by Blind Angel]

neutrino - 11-7-2005 at 05:23

His iodine is too cheap for my liking. That amount seems to go for double that normally.

Chemicals

MadHatter - 11-7-2005 at 13:45

The KNO3 is TOO expensive ! The iodine, red phosphorus, and lithium aluminum hydride
would probably get a U.S. customer a knock on the door by your friendly DEA agent.

KNO3 is real cheap as fertilizer.

Lambda - 12-7-2005 at 12:00

As a fertilizer, KNO3 can be bought for less than $1 per kilogram (25 kg sacks) in technical quality. Just adding my two cents (or my dollar per kg).