Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Any sites like Megalomania?

APO - 28-2-2013 at 21:38

Any sites like Megalomania's Controversial Chem Lab? Or anything else with explosive synthesis in that sort of organized fashion? Also any mirror of Rogue-Sci would be cool, I didn't hear about it in time to check it out before the website went down.

Anything would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

hissingnoise - 1-3-2013 at 03:55

Well, there's this?

The_Davster - 1-3-2013 at 06:48

http://web.mit.edu/semenko/Public/Military%20Manuals/RogueSc...

APO - 1-3-2013 at 11:34

I DON'T want an archive of it, I want something other than that.

Bot0nist - 1-3-2013 at 16:45

Me thinks you are a K3wL, APO, and not just based on this post.

If you can't find good information in EMs in the forum library or TFSE, then you are likely just looking for recipes. Check google or the like. There are plenty of horribly dangerous, or completely unworkable recipes all over the net, not just on Megalo's site. You may loose a digit or two, and are sure not to have to be bothered with learning any chemsitry.

[Edited on 2-3-2013 by Bot0nist]

APO - 1-3-2013 at 18:06

Incomplete recipes on Megalomania?

Bot0nist - 2-3-2013 at 09:00

Incomplete or not. The concept of using "recipes" for "kitchen energetics" implies a lack of self acquired chemistry knowlage, safety training, and experiance, among other things that all lead to disastrous results much to often.
download and read COPAE from the forum library, and read it all.
I wish quicksilver was about, he can say it better than I can.

APO - 2-3-2013 at 09:17

Well, at my school they don't teach chemistry. That's probably the source of my ignorance, as I'm forced to due independent research.

singulare - 4-3-2013 at 12:35

Quote: Originally posted by Bot0nist  
Incomplete or not. The concept of using "recipes" for "kitchen energetics" implies a lack of self acquired chemistry knowlage, safety training, and experiance, among other things that all lead to disastrous results much to often.
download and read COPAE from the forum library, and read it all.
I wish quicksilver was about, he can say it better than I can.

how can i donwload COPAE?

singulare - 4-3-2013 at 13:10

forget it already got it