Sciencemadness Discussion Board

What to do of my life? Answer faster!

ThePhDChemist - 18-10-2011 at 02:21

I finished elementary school (8 grades), last 2 grades i had chemistry, i wasn't interested in that at that time.
Then I am now in high school 3th grade (there are 4 at all).
I am in electrotechnics school, but now somehow instantly (before 1 year) I completely lost interest in that school and I am interested fully in chemistry, I had chemistry in highschool in 1st grade, then i still wasn't interested. BUT now it completely interests me. Should I change school, which school is about chemistry best, i mean we don't have chemistry school......what is school for chemistry. Also I want to get a Ph.D in future. Help, faster! I want to make decision for a day or two. Yes I would like to get out of this school and start school about chemistry...

Chemistry Alchemist - 18-10-2011 at 02:53

Why do u always double post?

ScienceSquirrel - 18-10-2011 at 02:55

Because he is in two minds about everything! :D

Steve_hi - 18-10-2011 at 03:28

You should go and talk to the principal of your school and tell him what you would like to do and maybe he will have some good sugestions. Most of us here don't know much about your country or school system so your better off seeking advise localy.

blogfast25 - 18-10-2011 at 03:36

Get off this forum?

hissingnoise - 18-10-2011 at 04:07

Answerfast:D25?

blogfast25 - 18-10-2011 at 05:57

Quote: Originally posted by hissingnoise  
Answerfast:D25?

He's still in shorts and already he considers himself a bit of a PhD Chemist. A career in astrology might be beckoning...:P

Endimion17 - 18-10-2011 at 06:43

Oh, don't bash the poor man's dreams. :)

Croatia and BiH have a similar education system, so I might be able to help. Any "elektrotehnička škola" (electrical engineering highschool) in BiH that lasts for 4 years is a good backup for MFS (Mašinski fakultet; mechanical engineering).

If you want to study chemistry, the knowledge obtained in your school is not enough. I seriously doubt you've got enough of chemistry, biology and physics presented in the curriculum.
I think there's a single-study college in Sarajevo that deals with chemistry and it's called PMF (Prirodoslovno-matematički fakultet univerziteta u Sarajevu).
There might be programs such as "biology and chemistry", too. In that case, your knowledge is probably even smaller because biology is even less studied in such highschools.

When I was applying, we had entrance exams, but people in Croatia today finish highschools with a final exam on which they collect points and then apply to the college (Bologna system). I think BiH still uses the entrance exam system, but not for long, as the country is a candidate (or is currently applying) for EU. Be aware of that.

Not only you have to pass the exam, but you need to have enough points derived from your marks during the school like I had to. If your highschool's curriculum lacks certain subjects, the college probably won't even consider your application.

Quickly transfering to a "gymnasium" (preferably "prirodoslovno-matematička gimnazija") at your current, third year, while it's still autumn, might be the last train to catch, if that's possible at all. I don't know, you should check whether they allow that.
Education systems in both countries stems from an older, Yugoslavian system that didn't really allow people to jump between different schools. That meant that students that went to electrical engineering highschools were either:

a) good students that knew exactly what they wanted to to with their lives at the time they were finishing elementary school (that's hardly ever worked even in Yugoslavia, let alone today, in the age of Internet)
b) simply bad elementary students that considered electrical engineering to be the top of what they could achieve, which would later enable them to have lower-wage jobs.

It's simply an absolete system, and you're one of the unfortunate guys that's in the middle of the transitional period.

If you're really into chemistry (not bullshit pyro and "youtube chemistry") and are ready to work hard in a gymnasium (prirodoslovno-matematička or prirodoslovna, whichever is in Sarajevo), try to transfer.
But if it's just a short-termed fixed idea, I advise you to give up because you might considerably fuck up your early life.

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by Endimion17]

Nicodem - 18-10-2011 at 07:37

Quote: Originally posted by Endimion17  
But if it's just a short-termed fixed idea, I advise you to give up because you might considerably fuck up your early life.

Considering his lately trolling spree, I would not even go as far as calling it a "short-termed fixed idea". It is just a delusional floating idea. Someone who has no clue about chemistry and goes around selling youtube delirium and spamming forums like he did recently, is unlikely to ever make it trough any college. It takes a minimum of reality check to do that.
I would also similarly suggest the poor guy to finish the school he started and trying to keep the teenager craziness more under control for that last year. At least this way he will not ruin his future. But since all this is probably just a continuation of the trolling, we are all pretty much just wasting time so that he can have his tiny bit of fun.

Endimion17 - 18-10-2011 at 08:00

Oh well... at least now you guys know the status of higher education system around here. :D
I mean, it's very strict and gives a great deal of knowledge, but it's not so flexible. You can't expect a kid finishing elementary school to know what to do with his life. That's insane. People finishing their colleges usually don't, let alone kids.

One way or another, if someone plans to continue his education, gymnasium is the best choice as it provides one with the most knowledge. There are 4-5 kinds of gymnasiums available.

After gymnasiums, there's college (or maybe it's better to say faculty, as it's "fakultet" in Croatian and Bosnian).
Croatia has entered a European system with 3+2 years (bachelor, master). After that, there's the PhD, which means 3 additional years.
Reaching PhD requires one to have not just the knowledge, but money, too. It's rather expensive.

Nicodem - 18-10-2011 at 08:10

I mean, it's very strict and gives a great deal of knowledge, but it's not so flexible. You can't expect a kid finishing elementary school to know what to do with his life. That's insane.

I did, but I won't worry if you consider me insane. You would not be the only one.

DerAlte - 18-10-2011 at 10:05

Post all posts in Whimsey. No, on second thoughts, Polverone might not allow you in. Try posting directly into Detritus.

hkparker - 18-10-2011 at 10:25

Quote: Originally posted by DerAlte  
Try posting directly into Detritus.

haha the first time I got on this forum I was wondering why there was no option to post there, then I read some of the posts... figured it out pretty quick.

Seriously though ThePhDChemist is a troll. Why hasn't he been banned yet?

Chemistry Alchemist - 18-10-2011 at 10:47

What exactly is in whimsey?

Bot0nist - 18-10-2011 at 10:53

Anything and everything pretty much.

hkparker - 18-10-2011 at 11:19

Quote: Originally posted by Bot0nist  
Anything and everything pretty much.

Exactly that. Board for the discussion of non chemistry things of all topics. Have to ask Polverone to get in but as long as you have posted about 50 times you can get in.

Also, holy crap, International Hazard now?? :o
I don't deserve this title... well technically I do because its just a post counter :P but still don't feel like it.

Chemistry Alchemist - 18-10-2011 at 11:30

ahh, why do you need to ask polverone? if it just for randomness?

Chemistry Alchemist - 18-10-2011 at 11:32

Im still a Hazard to others :( but soon in 10 posts ill be a National Hazard :D

hkparker - 18-10-2011 at 11:34

Quote: Originally posted by Chemistry Alchemist  
ahh, why do you need to ask polverone? if it just for randomness?

I believe to prevent new people who would spam or troll this board from doing that. Once you have over 50 posts and you're not getting into trouble you're unlikely to try to cause trouble.

Endimion17 - 18-10-2011 at 12:06

Quote: Originally posted by Nicodem  
I mean, it's very strict and gives a great deal of knowledge, but it's not so flexible. You can't expect a kid finishing elementary school to know what to do with his life. That's insane.

I did, but I won't worry if you consider me insane. You would not be the only one.

Thinking literally hardly ever pays off. Of course there are rare exceptions, but in most cases forcing a kid to pick a lifeline is just a way to fuck him up.

blogfast25 - 18-10-2011 at 12:12

Post all posts in Whimsey. No, on second thoughts, Polverone might not allow you in. Try posting directly into Detritus.

Hey, Der Alte: long time no hear!

ThePhDChemist - 18-10-2011 at 13:35

I don't understand you, where is double post??
Did you watch my 1st video, was it best video ever?:P

Steve_hi - 18-10-2011 at 13:40

I watched it and you just keep telling more of what you are going to do, why don't you actualy do something

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by Steve_hi]

ThePhDChemist - 18-10-2011 at 13:40

Oh, don't bash the poor man's dreams. :)

Croatia and BiH have a similar education system, so I might be able to help. Any "elektrotehnička škola" (electrical engineering highschool) in BiH that lasts for 4 years is a good backup for MFS (Mašinski fakultet; mechanical engineering).

If you want to study chemistry, the knowledge obtained in your school is not enough. I seriously doubt you've got enough of chemistry, biology and physics presented in the curriculum.
I think there's a single-study college in Sarajevo that deals with chemistry and it's called PMF (Prirodoslovno-matematički fakultet univerziteta u Sarajevu).
There might be programs such as "biology and chemistry", too. In that case, your knowledge is probably even smaller because biology is even less studied in such highschools.

When I was applying, we had entrance exams, but people in Croatia today finish highschools with a final exam on which they collect points and then apply to the college (Bologna system). I think BiH still uses the entrance exam system, but not for long, as the country is a candidate (or is currently applying) for EU. Be aware of that.

Not only you have to pass the exam, but you need to have enough points derived from your marks during the school like I had to. If your highschool's curriculum lacks certain subjects, the college probably won't even consider your application.

Quickly transfering to a "gymnasium" (preferably "prirodoslovno-matematička gimnazija") at your current, third year, while it's still autumn, might be the last train to catch, if that's possible at all. I don't know, you should check whether they allow that.
Education systems in both countries stems from an older, Yugoslavian system that didn't really allow people to jump between different schools. That meant that students that went to electrical engineering highschools were either:

a) good students that knew exactly what they wanted to to with their lives at the time they were finishing elementary school (that's hardly ever worked even in Yugoslavia, let alone today, in the age of Internet)
b) simply bad elementary students that considered electrical engineering to be the top of what they could achieve, which would later enable them to have lower-wage jobs.

It's simply an absolete system, and you're one of the unfortunate guys that's in the middle of the transitional period.

If you're really into chemistry (not bullshit pyro and "youtube chemistry") and are ready to work hard in a gymnasium (prirodoslovno-matematička or prirodoslovna, whichever is in Sarajevo), try to transfer.

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by Endimion17]

Oh, can I "nadoknaditi" chemistry and all stuff needed for PMF while still going to my school, by learning from books & internet?

ThePhDChemist - 18-10-2011 at 14:55

Aha, I did not do that! That is admin's mistake, they said they moved my thread but actually they copied! I will report admin to the admin :D

[Edited on 18-10-2011 by ThePhDChemist]

Endimion17 - 18-10-2011 at 15:19

Quote: Originally posted by ThePhDChemist  
Oh, can I "nadoknaditi" chemistry and all stuff needed for PMF while still going to my school, by learning from books & internet?

"Catch up with" is the proper phrase.
That depends on you, but one thing is your personal knowledge, and another is your highschool diploma.
The board needs a document and your entry exam knowledge to let you in. I don't know how are things going in BiH, but when I was applying, they calculated the entry points by adding my highschool grades and my final exam grades to the points I've achieved on the faculty entry exam.
If you don't have the grade at all (let's say biology), you're probably doomed because lots of people with finished gymnasiums are applying every year.

ThePhDChemist - 18-10-2011 at 15:40

"Catch up with" is the proper phrase.
That depends on you, but one thing is your personal knowledge, and another is your highschool diploma.
The board needs a document and your entry exam knowledge to let you in. I don't know how are things going in BiH, but when I was applying, they calculated the entry points by adding my highschool grades and my final exam grades to the points I've achieved on the faculty entry exam.
If you don't have the grade at all (let's say biology), you're probably doomed because lots of people with finished gymnasiums are applying every year.

I've seen that every year there are little people going to chemistry (very little), does that mean even if i am bad at all i will get in for sure, because there is small number of people (there are no competitors)?

DerAlte - 18-10-2011 at 21:47

Excuse - this is off topic; if this is a topic...

@blogfast25

Quote:
Hey, Der Alte: long time no hear!

I have been away about a year, I guess, just started posting again. I had gotten bored and all the posts seemed a shade on the k3wl side, if you follow. You however, must have blogged away at a ferocius rate! I am still trying to catch up on posts with IQ>75. Loved that one on Make Potassium (from versuchschemie.de)! As usual, you kept them straight on the Thermo side!

Regards, Der Alte

Endimion17 - 19-10-2011 at 03:15

I've seen that every year there are little people going to chemistry (very little), does that mean even if i am bad at all i will get in for sure, because there is small number of people (there are no competitors)?

I really don't have enough info to judge on that, sorry.

blogfast25 - 19-10-2011 at 05:02

I have been away about a year, I guess, just started posting again. I had gotten bored and all the posts seemed a shade on the k3wl side, if you follow. You however, must have blogged away at a ferocius rate! I am still trying to catch up on posts with IQ>75. Loved that one on Make Potassium (from versuchschemie.de)! As usual, you kept them straight on the Thermo side!

Regards, Der Alte

Keeping them straight on the thermodyn. side is a vocation of mine. It takes dedication, don't you know? I'm fairly sure a few of them secretly believe all that Delta G stuff is gobbledygook to combat the k3wlness with... ;)

Welcome back, we can do with some rationalism here!

Chemistry Alchemist - 19-10-2011 at 05:48

So is ThePhDchemist banned from this forum now?

ps: sorry for going off topic

Bot0nist - 19-10-2011 at 06:52

Accordif to the thread " The PHDBanned" he is.

Endimion17 - 19-10-2011 at 07:09

It is a great loss indeed.

Chemistry Alchemist - 19-10-2011 at 07:31

i know, its tragic how it can happen just. like. that :D

hissingnoise - 19-10-2011 at 08:13

Indeed, Polverone is quite the sadist, putting that poor PhDC through all the pain of reregistering . . . :D

blogfast25 - 19-10-2011 at 10:48

The question is whether from the purgatory ot temporary banishment and rebirth he will emerge a better member! ;)

AndersHoveland - 19-10-2011 at 11:12

I thought he was somewhat unfairly banned. Did the moderators realise that he was not the one that double posted this thread, "What to do of my life? Answer faster!", that actually one of the moderators accident made a duplicate when moving the thread to a new section?

AndersHoveland - 19-10-2011 at 11:12

I thought he was somewhat unfairly banned. Did the moderators realise that he was not the one that double posted this thread, "What to do of my life? Answer faster!", that actually one of the moderators accident made a duplicate when moving the thread to a new section?

I do not know, perhaps I am missing what he actually did?

[Edited on 19-10-2011 by AndersHoveland]

hissingnoise - 19-10-2011 at 11:19

He's probably in Limbo --- dancing? :)

Bot0nist - 19-10-2011 at 12:24

Anders, search for all his posts and read them. IMO he was not unfairly banned. He was an abusive spammer, and called the community stupid on many occasions. He readily claimed that he was smarter than us all, therefore he doesn't need SciMad anyways, right?

hkparker - 19-10-2011 at 12:45

He was an obvious troll and spammer, yelling about how amazing he was and how NurdRage is jealous and how we all must SUBSCRIBE!!

Good riddance.

Chemistry Alchemist - 19-10-2011 at 20:50

He said to me ages ago on his old youtube account how he hates NurdRage...

Polverone - 19-10-2011 at 21:10

Quote: Originally posted by AndersHoveland  

I do not know, perhaps I am missing what he actually did?

The claim of accidental copying by a moderator is wrong. The forum software indicates when a thread has been moved or copied. You can see it in the thread yourself. Neither of his "What to do" threads were copied by Nicodem as he claimed, though there is a clear record of Nicodem moving one of them to Detritus. That thread also now has a record at its end of me copying it, because after ThePhDChemist claimed that Nicodem had accidentally copied his thread I wanted to double-check that the forum still records thread copying actions.

Most other users would have been given the benefit of the doubt about whether or not they were honestly confused about the duplicate threads, but ThePhDChemist had previously posted duplicate threads and been dishonest. That, plus having the nerve to complain directly to me about other users reporting his youtube-spam, sealed his fate.

hkparker - 19-10-2011 at 23:39

He said to me ages ago on his old youtube account how he hates NurdRage...

If that's what his motivations were he wouldn't be the first.

A while ago NurdRage posted a thing in <a target="tab" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7vwIFCnR0">this video (skip to 8:56)</a> about how great SM was. NurdRage also has a lot of haters on youtube (seriously, why??). It would make sense that some people would feel like it would be fun to come spam the forum.

The first example I am thinking of is <a target="tab" href="http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=15656">this thread</a>. He strait went to attacking NurdRage.

ThePhDChemist frequently talked about him, and the post in the fire thread was a screenshot of a conversation he had with NurdRage where he "showed how much better he was"...

I would still stand by NurdRage for talking about us. Much of his audience is smart and I'm sure it has brought some good people to the community.

blogfast25 - 20-10-2011 at 05:21

It appears he contacted several people by U2U, including me. He asked me what 'crossposting' was. I didn't reply. Clearly a bit ADS going on there...

[Edited on 20-10-2011 by blogfast25]

Chemistry Alchemist - 20-10-2011 at 05:31

NurdRage was teh one who got me into chemistry, after watching" How to make Sodium nitrate, Potassium Nitrate substitute" i tried to my self, enjoyed the reaction and wanted to do more... PhDChemist contacted me on his old channel making me make sodium hydroxide coz it was illigal where he was... and he kept saying "im gonna make heaps of explosives and bombs in a few videos... then he disconects his channel due to him thinking the FBI was on to him... yet in his new videos, the backing song on the video is all about how to make explosives, suicide jacket and to be a suicide bomber.... yet he still calls him self a PhDchemist... even know his still in highschool.... hmmm not a very smart kid

Bot0nist - 20-10-2011 at 05:36

That's disturbing...

Chemistry Alchemist - 20-10-2011 at 05:43

Very disturbing... Its annoying how he just thinks and asumes that he is better then everyone, and every youtube video about chemistry is boring and thinks he can do better... Well if he thinks the FBI is onto him, then whats the point of doing what hes doing? hes asking for trouble haha

Endimion17 - 20-10-2011 at 05:52

FBI? The guy lives in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Allegedly.

Chemistry Alchemist - 20-10-2011 at 05:59

the guys a nut

Arthur Dent - 20-10-2011 at 07:08

No big loss, I'm glad that the moderators weed out some of the obvious nutcases from time to time, makes for a much more pleasant experience being on this board.

That PHD kid was quite immature and yes, probably a bit fuzzy between the ears. These "characters" are humorous for a while, then become rather annoying, contributing nothing positive to the forum. It is our privilege and duty to guide new members into the great hobby of home chemistry, when they are respectful, smart and a bit resourseful (using the search engine goes a long way).

This poor kid was none of the above. Good riddance, and I hope any version/incarnation of this type of member gets shown the door promptly!

Robert

White Yeti - 20-10-2011 at 12:15

It's such a relief that he's gone. He caused quite a stir on the forum from the beginning.

On the other hand, I'm really glad that the moderators seem to be quite tolerant of beginners. As a beginner (a few months ago) I would probably have been kicked out if moderators were a tad less patient.

As a beginner, I never thought that the subjects such as making H2O2, H2SO4, nitrate salts, chlorates etc... had been discussed to death on this forum beforehand. I ended up repeating many of the subjects that had been discussed before.

This is just a suggestion, but it would be nice if some threads could fall under sub-categories. Some subjects just keep surfacing over and over again as new members sign up to the forum (e.g. making H2SO4, HNO3, HCl, chlorates, perchlorates, zinc sulfide glow powder, permanganates, making alkali metals, making magnetic stirrers, fumehoods, furnaces, foundries etc...). It would probably relieve the administrators and give beginners a good place to start. It's a little ridiculous that there are 50 different threads on how to make anodes. It makes finding info very difficult for beginners.

Endimion17 - 20-10-2011 at 13:28

Yeti, it would be nice if this whole forum would get a thorough cleaning inside out. Also, there are some things SM lacks, and proper forums do, like an infraction/penalty system. "You live" and "you die" is a brutally stupid system that promotes constant smoke-emitting trolling (I think we all know a couple of forumers under that category), and destroys people that could've been a nice part of the forum (probably not the author of this thread, though).

White Yeti - 20-10-2011 at 15:22

You're right Endimion, I wouldn't mind if this forum had a thorough and exhaustive cleaning, not only of trolls, but also of useless posts and threads. I'm sure we all posted things that we shouldn't have. I personally wish I could delete some of the threads I started in the past that have turned out to be something short of embarrassing disasters, and I'm sure I'm not alone. It would be nice if we could move our own posts and threads to "detritus".

I just had an idea I really wanted to throw out there:
One way that the forum could be cleaned would be to organise one week where we would have the freedom of editing any of our previous threads, moving our threads to another, more suitable category or deleting them entirely. Then, there could be another two weeks where we could edit or delete any posts that are not relevant to the threads. Alternately, we could each be assigned a certain amount of time to edit based on the number of posts we have contributed to the forum.

It's just an idea I had, it might work, or not. In a perfect world, this would work smoothly, and the forum would be much leaner and free of clutter.
What do you think?
Feel free to criticise.;)

bbartlog - 20-10-2011 at 17:06

Thread originators are often not actually the best candidates to edit 'their' threads. Anyway, I think in practice this would result in

- (mostly) no change, as most people would not care to go to the effort of cleaning up their threads
- mutilation of a few existing threads that happened to be owned by troublemakers or just highly opinionated people
- some cleanup

Speaking for myself, I'd want to download an archival copy before any such action was taken.

Quote:
we could each be assigned a certain amount of time to edit based on the number of posts we have contributed to the forum.

An edit clock would result in hasty editing, no? Also, it is unwise to offer much in the way of incentives to maximize post count. It's not *hard* to run up your post count and giving some motivation to do so I think some people would end up dropping the post quality even further.
I think that if a cleanup seemed desirable a more sensible approach would be to solicit volunteers, then have the existing moderators delegate threads for cleanup to people as needed. However, I personally think that this is a waste of time. It's true that the clutter is occasionally annoying, as for example when you want to review all the info in some thirty page thread; but most of the time it's out of sight, out of mind. If you want something that is constantly subject to improvement on all fronts, then a wiki would be a better format .

White Yeti - 20-10-2011 at 18:14

I see.

It's sad though that whenever looking for information, one has to plow through arguments, irrelevant info, incorrect information etc...

"If you want something that is constantly subject to improvement on all fronts, then a wiki would be a better format."

That would be ideal. I understand that this is a forum, a place for discussion, interaction and cooperation and nothing more. But it almost seems like sometimes words are wasted on this forum. Most of the time, a thread is opened, people read it, comment and answer, argue, criticise, and then the thread fades away and sinks to the bottom of the page, until someone sees it and brings it back to the top again.

This amounts to almost nothing constructive, because although the thread and all the information posted on it still exists, it's not very easy to retrieve, review and improve. The search function works, but information is still scattered and difficult to retrieve.

The idea of a "wikipedia" created by SciMad members is a little odd, I have to admit (no use re-inventing the wheel), but it's possible, Bromic acid got closer than anyone else.

Endimion17 - 21-10-2011 at 02:48

Yeti, that would be a bad idea. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. ;)

AndersHoveland - 29-12-2011 at 16:10

While the original post is actually a relevant question, I think the rest of this thread should be moved to detritus, or at least to forum matters.

For more of the PhDChemist's antics, you can see
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=WvwDeuMPeZE

Here are some choice exerts:
Quote:

ThePhDChemist :
It looks like science madness is a group of chemists that don't know anything better than me. For example still none one the sciencemadness didn't answer about solid hydrogen peroxide, potassium carbonate.... All themes are actually stupid...almost all. And all people on Youtube are boring except me. Everyone records same videos about potassium nitrate, nitric acid, thermite.....
I will prove that when i post my first video about making ammonia from urine using urease enzyme...

TheBot0nist :
PhDChemist, you are an ignorant kewl and the epiphany of a troll. Your knowlage of chemistry is so lacking that ot really is pathetic. You go around the net spamming you "revolutionary" YouTube channel and claiming your a master chemist, then you go about posting questions and comments on SciMad that proves you know absolutely nothing in regards to even the most basic principles of chemistry. You are such a sad joke. A f%$&ing pair of clown shoes.

ThePhDChemist :
No, I am not a Ph.D. But that is just my Youtube name, because I think i deserve it because i will post super videos, maybe on Monday or Tuesday 1st real video.
I just want you to review my channel before Tuesday....I am really sorry, but I promise!

99Chemicals:
if you are lieing which is highly posible i will take back my subscribtion and give it to some one that proves that they diserve it!

I was laughing my head off the first few minutes, but it got boring real quick. It sounds like the exerts from a bunch of retarded people stuck together in a room. Sounds like a bunch of adolescent boys with over-vulnerable egos.

[Edited on 30-12-2011 by AndersHoveland]

Bot0nist - 29-12-2011 at 16:30

I soon posted an apology for flaming, AH. It was a rough week for me and he annoyed the piss out of me on here, and on my YT channel.

Quote:

I'm sorry I was a dick. Just hamy gallbladder out. Keep working toward your dream. Be modest And don't be afraid to admit your still learning. Don't spam, and post some actual videos. Good luck on your project PhD.

TheBot0nist 2 months ago

[Edited on 30-12-2011 by Bot0nist]