Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Corning Organic Chemistry kit 24/40 for sale

LON501 - 19-8-2011 at 22:05

CORNING 24/40 CHEMISTRY KIT FOR SALE!

Corning Organic Chemistry Glassware Kit.

(This kit is not being sold or bought for any Illegal purpose) (2 kits available)

I got these at a auction and seen they were very unique and would make a great tool or gift for people with interest in science, medical, and chemistry fields.

This basic Corning® kit is supplied complete with drawer-size polyethylene case in which components are mounted in foam. The kit's PYREX® components all use 24/40 Standard Taper joints for standardization. The kit's versatility enables many standard laboratory operations to be performed, such as: distillation, reaction with gas evolution, preparation or recovery, simple reflux, reflux with addition, fractional distillation and vacuum distillation. The case is approximately 130mm x 256mm x 343mm. For more detail on individual components of the kit or to reorder replacement parts, refer to the specific catalog numbers. Case List Price: $831.71Complete kit with S.T. 24/40 jointsS.T. Joints Corning No. Product No.24/40 6949 Z145505Components:1. Cylindrical funnel, 100mL2. Liebig condenser3. Cold-finger condenser4. Pyrex stopper5. Vacuum-distilling adapter6. Rubber thermometer holder 7. Distilling adapter8. Connecting adapter (2ea)9. Round-bottom flask, 500mL10. Reaction-vessel tube11. Drying tube12. Thermometer13. Outlet adapter14. Round-bottom flask, 250mL15. Round-bottom flask, 100mL

MAKE ME A OFFER! I CAN SEND PICS IF REQUESTED

EMAIL ME AT lon623@hotmail.com

hkparker - 19-8-2011 at 22:25

Please post time stamped pictures you have taken of it so we can be sure it is actually for sale. I don't mean to seem rude but as your first post I have to ask as we do get some spam here.

Also, this belongs in Reagent and Apparatus Acquisition.

Chemistry Alchemist - 25-8-2011 at 09:44

Depends what it contains and where u post too...