Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dayang, Great Company, & Great Pricing.
Dax Riggs
Harmless

Mood: Happy I found this site!!!

[*] posted on 15-12-2015 at 06:55
Dayang, Great Company, & Great Pricing.

I have had great luck consistantly with a company called Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.Limited. They have a great track record going back all the way to 2000, a very nice website (www.chinadayangchem.com) that is organized well, their shipping is super quick and safe because they use fedex international first if it is imperative that you get what you need within two to three days (that option is $60 but other methods that are slower should be cheaper). They offer samples to prospective buyers to earn mutual trust, they also offer NMR and HPLC sheets for all products carried. They opperate in bulk and in small quantities as well. Dayang also offers custom synthesis of most chemicals (50-100g minimum synthesis for rare requests) if you can work out the structure with them and what properties it needs to have. They offer so many products you have to look up most things by CAS or IUPAC. But if you have special requests or dont see what you need they have the best customer service i have ever seen coming out of china. Just ask to speak to Carl He, his english is extremely good and he answers emails in less than 24 hours. E-mail: export@chinadayangchem.com
If you need to get ahold of him quicker he can be reached on
Skype (dayangchem.carl) in minutes to hours mon-fri 8:30pm-5:30pm Shanghai time zone. The phone number to their office is +8613357158580. Their accredidations and business certificates are shown on their web page as well. Sorry if this has been an "info-mercial" but Dayang is definitely the best company i've ever done business with overseas and I feel like they deserved a great review for outstanding service. There honestly was only one issue i had with them when we first started business and they corrected the problem at their expense and reshipped via the fedex 2-3 day option and offered me a discount on the next product i needed. Please give them a look for all your chemical needs and tell Carl that A.W. referred you and more than likely he can work out a discount for your first transaction based on the product and quantity ordered! www.chinadayangchem.com

(I apologize if i posted this in the wrong area, i'm still trying to figure everything out

[Edited on 12/16/2015 by Dax Riggs]
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 15-12-2015 at 18:16

I've done a little business with them and they were very fast. They're not the cheapest chicom co. Also the name get's hijacked by phony chem sellers so best to go through one of the alibaba or lookchem type brokers. There's a little protection there.

[Edited on 16-12-2015 by chemrox]

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 15-12-2015 at 19:08

Dax. Why don't you post this info at synthsource?
See my sig.

Dax Riggs
Harmless

[*] posted on 15-12-2015 at 19:08

Your absolutely are right about scams being rampant in china, i've ran i to one or two in my day, i felt that their prices were pretty reasonable considering all the factors when you add them up expecially speed of delivery, quality, and customer service. Carl He in the sales department being able to speak very fluent english is a major plus to me also. Ive had lots of thing get lost in translation with other china companies. He will also work with you any way possible and spend however much time is needed to try and meet your needs even if you only have a basic idea, just talk your idea through with him and pricing can be negotiable. Dayang is actually on LookChem and has a high satisfaction rating. Lookchem is actually how i found them by accident originally(it really is a good way to find good leads like you said). I hope this review helps out anyone needing a solid, tried and true company based out of china!

Dax Riggs
Harmless

[*] posted on 15-12-2015 at 19:10

I will go ahead and post my review to your link if you'd like sir, im still new to sciencemadness but i am really enjoying it. Lots of great minds here!

Update: I added the review to your forum just now, thank you for the link!

Go To Top