Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: RANT from "such experiments are normally done in university/school/industrial settings"
blogfast25
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-3-2015 at 06:32

j_sum1:

It's refreshing to see a school that is capable of staying within the rules, yet offer valuable experimental experience to its pupils all the same.

But this fear of legal reprisals is near universal. Because it much transcends the education system and didn't even start there.

The very lucrative litigation culture that came wafting over from across the pond infected also the UK and increasingly also mainland European countries is a perversion of the sound principle of liability. I blame neoliberalism and its scorched-earth like unquenchable thirst for profit.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

Mood: I just don't know...

[*] posted on 6-3-2015 at 08:01

You are absolutely correct.

The majority of people that have direct access to "the legal system" are using their natural born talents to rape the system.

Everything from politicians to career welfare recipients.

Rather than use their "cunning" to improve the world we live in, and make a better next generation, they are all running humanity into the ground.

Sad fact is... They all realize this, and use our short life span to justify their actions.

They tried to have me "put to sleep" so I came back to return the favor.
Zom.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top