Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Latest School podcast for citizen studies
Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

Mood: Baffled

[*] posted on 4-11-2014 at 15:58
Latest School podcast for citizen studies

Hi
because I cant actually go into school at the moment I get alot of lessons via the School podcast system, I am amongst a small group at my school that get to take part in lessons this way.
Today in what is called citizen studies we had a couple of policemen go into the school and give a talk on the horrors of drugs etc, one thing that caught my attention was when one the policemen said they get tipped off when people buy large amounts of infant teething powders, apparently dealers buy it from chemist shops to cut cocaine with!
He was saying that the effect on the mouth etc was similar to that of cocaine so many dealers use it to cut there coke with! And there was me thinking the police were stupid! I wonder how long before teething powder is banned. Ironic considering its safer than coke, you would think they would encourage the cutting of coke with it

and apparently SKUNK is far worse than drink!! according to the police today you go mental instantly and require many years of rehab just by sniffing it in the street (ok he didnt go that far). Funny thing is they were going to bring a drug dog into school but our force only has two and both were at the post office!! (no idea why)

[Edited on 5-11-2014 by Little_Ghost_again]

Go To Top