Sciencemadness Discussion Board

LEDs

alive&kickin - 10-1-2015 at 07:01

I have some LEDs and 7 segment displays available to anyone who needs them. Photo is sample of what I have. If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move as you see fit.

leds.jpg - 15kB

WGTR - 10-1-2015 at 11:16

I am not personally interested, as I already have enough.

1. Are there only those two parts available?
2. How many are available?
3. How much do they cost?
4. Where are you willing to ship?

alive&kickin - 10-1-2015 at 18:14

Sorry, these are the only parts available at the moment, let me know how many you need, and sorry again but shipping only in the U.S.

diddi - 10-1-2015 at 18:48

i was not aware that SM had become a forum for selling whatever spare junk one has in the shed. whilst I have made some transactions with SM members, they have been conducted in private and as "not for profit" arrangements. I feel it is not in the spirit of SM to advertise one wares in this manner.

I am very happy to see the "free to good home" chem equipment/leftovers type ads and the relevant chem supplies monthly order thread, as they are a service to SM.

alive&kickin - 10-1-2015 at 19:02

Did not intend to offend anyone with my spare junk. Like everything else I have put on here, it's new and free of charge, hence no price listed on the items. Never sold anything here, and never intend to, although I have bought items from others. Next time I will send you fair warning in advance so as to not offend your sensibilities. All smiles on this end!