Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Biochemistry lab supplies for sale/adoption

Dr.Bob - 29-3-2014 at 12:31

Folks,

I have been selling off some lab supplies in the reagents and apparatus section for a while, but I just wanted to mention some items that might be of interest to biochemists. I am an organic chemist so I don;t know all of these well, that is one reason I have not listed these items well, I can't even name them all.

But I have some biochem. items that I wish to sell (or even donate some to teachers, professors or other non-profits-you would have to pay the postage or pick them up in NC).

They include 96 well plates of all types (and other formats 12, 48, and 384), various pipettors and tips (some are even multichannel, many plastic tubes (eppendorf, etc, mostly 0.5 to 2 ml), centrifuge tubes, media growth thingees, filter chambers, and much more. Mostly this is plastic disposables, but i have a few glass culture flasks and other stuff as well. I am willing to send samples of those items that are practical to do so with and that I have open cases.

For more information on the pipettors, look in this thread:
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=15667&...

Chemosynthesis - 29-3-2014 at 13:14

Too bad my boss is switching departments and moving his lab, because he would be placing a few orders. What method of payment do you prefer?

Dr.Bob - 11-4-2014 at 11:27

I prefer any methods that works, paypal, check, money order, gold, etc.

I even still have some plastic petri dishes, serilogical pipettes, and much more.