Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Rocket propelled E+W forum SC 'design'

grndpndr - 18-12-2008 at 00:09

Speaking of unique SC design the esteemed E+W forum had an interesting rocket propelled SC design with a nose fuse arrangement.Unfornately the det cord leading from the nose fuse ran immediately next to the cone.Which obviously would have destroyed the cone prior to detonation of the sc.Then as a detonator the det cord was clevery arranged in a spagetti fashion at approximately the rear of the SC I suppose to mimick a detonator?

In the case of the antique nose fused design I ran across the flash tube or det cord Tube ran through the Flash charge or det cord tubinging to the center rear detonator preventing prematature detonation ,Needless to say I was dissapointed with the site and its modertators allowing such a flawed design to remain unchallenged. When as a newbie I suggested the flaws were catastrophic and unworkable .And that perhaps an inertia energized FP from a solid strike would detonate a rear mounted Detonator could cause the correct detonation point at the exact rear center of SC.Or if the difficult proposition of a piezoelectric detonator could be overcome it could be the ideal.

For the suggestion I was censored and then banned for life as an idiot and troll poving the failure of the experiment preferable to an unknow providing a better mousetrap.This site however is one i have no choice but to sit and learn as it should be in my case.Appreciate the opportunity!!

[Edited on 18-12-2008 by grndpndr]

497 - 20-12-2008 at 15:05

What username did you have? I'm interested in what their justification is.

But I'm not too surprised, your posts are often pretty incomprehensible and they don't take kindly to that, especially on your first post.

grndpndr - 24-12-2008 at 06:25

No definitive reason OT as i said Idiot and troll.Iwill be the first to admit my many flaws my apparent poor train of thought due to chronic pain meds and to a service connected injury,no excuse but an explanatin of sorts .But such an infantile attempt at a projected HEAT warhead detonator design was so embarrasingly flawed it was painfully obvious.
I have no illusions about my limitations but when ego blinds to the obvious and deafens one to a voice of reason to the point of censorship thats as dangerous a situation as I
can imagine.I humbly accept criticism due me but also expect those who suppose themselve to be my betters not employ censorship to do so.I appreciate your interest 497
and accept your critisiscms completely I would just ask you read the posts,look at the fatally flawed designs and the general tone of acceptance of them as viable designs and be your own judge .THis of topic and ridiculous rant over.Sorry, i beleve the site's called improvised weapons oN E+w forum
I woiuld still ask if anyone has run across the accepted radius/diameter of the EFP

Sauron - 24-12-2008 at 07:47

I hate to rain on your parade but weapons are not an allowed topic at all on this entire forum and it is considered bad form to come on here and talk about E+W forum or that larger forum as well.

If you don't believe me, ask Polverone the proprietor, or one of the moderators.

The_Davster - 24-12-2008 at 10:47

Practical design of a weapons system is outside the scope of energetic materials.